Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snooze means snooze, mother****er...

That's right. Snooze means snooze, as in what the snooze button is for. At least as far as I'm concerned. Snooze does not mean come over here and grab my boob and rub my ass. It means get the hell back over on your side of the bed and don't move, I'm trying to SNOOZE for a few more minutes. Which I cannot do when you are groping me. If it meant that it was time to push your penis into the small of my back and rub yourself on me, the button would say something like POKE, or SEX IT UP, not snooze.
Oh and by the way, none of this should be news to you. I have been explaining this every morning for the past 11 years or so. It's time for you to accept it, and move on.
That is all. Love you, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment